Are you ready for Spring?
Get a head start on Spring cleaning your pets area!
Basic tips from DiorABelle’s mommy!
- Gather items for donation.
- Evaluate all toys and chews. Discard any broken unusable toys.
- Check food storage area. Discard any outdated food/treats.
- Deep clean pet bowls, fountains, placemats, litter boxes, potty areas.
- Wash blankets and bedding, thoroughly air out anything that cannot be washed.
- Start a regular Spring/Summer grooming routine.
- Talk with veterinarian about the importance of flea and tick prevention in the home.
- Always use pet friendly cleaning products.
- Enjoy your time outdoors with your little buddies!